In light of the increasing number of worksites requiring safety systems to be regularly checked, we are now offering annual safety inspections on all GKD civils systems.
This has particularly been the case for machines going to work on HS2 sites around the country, where proof has to be shown that the safety system has been inspected within the last year.
- A visual inspection and comprehensive 50 point check on all system functions
- A CANbus line communication inspection
- Data download and analysis
- Minor issues resolved there and then by the GKD engineer
- Machine data securely stored to enable immediate recovery of the machine should it experience a full data loss situation
How it works
An engineer will come to your site and carry out the inspection. A GKD Annual Safety Certificate will then be issued on completion.
If any major issues are found then we can arrange for a service call out to take place.
The annual safety inspection has a one-off cost of £495 per machine. Four or more machines at the same location will be charged at a discounted rate of £395 per machine.
Make your booking before the end of September to receive an additional £100 discount per machine
Find out more
If you have purchased a GKD system that is now over a year old, we recommend getting an annual safety inspection to ensure it is still operating correctly. Fill out the form below for further information or to get a quotation: